Altimus Distributing Inc., understands that you’re busy, and that you have more on your plate than just laundry; that’s why we are committed to helping you achieve long-term success across the board with on-premise laundry solutions you can count on. Unimac products are designed with innovation and constructed like nothing else on the market. To achieve maximum throughput, you need maximum performance. Unimac Equipment is the leader in durability, cutting-edge technology and unmatched efficiency. Unimac delivers the absolute lowest cost of ownership in the commercial laundry industry.
When it comes to purchasing new washer-extractors, all machinery is not the same! Deciding between designs and companies can be difficult. Try to order your favorites and decide which machine(s) best accomplish these five key goals:
- Genuine Parts – Alliance Laundry Systems
- Labor Savings
- Utility Savings
- Value For Your Money – ROI
- Proven Performance
UniMac washer-extractors have over 60 years of design and industry-leading design to guarantee your investment stands the test of time. Altimus Distributing Inc., has spent over 40 years making UniMac the strongest brand of on-premise laundry equipment in the industry. As part of the sales process, ask us for a Cost-Savings Analysis to show why UniMac equipment is the best choice for you.
UniMac washer-extractors have over 60 years of proven industry-leading designs and innovations to guarantee your investment stands the test of time. Altimus Distributing Inc., has spent over 40 years making UniMac the strongest brand of on-premise laundry equipment in our territory. As part of the sales process, ask us for a Cost-Savings Analysis to show why UniMac equipment is the best choice.
labelHigh-Performance Industrial Washer Extractors
For high-capacity on-premises laundries whose operation demands the best of the best, there’s no other choice than UniMac® high-performance washer-extractors. Durable construction, industry-leading efficiency and exclusive innovations like UniLinc and OPTispray™ combine to deliver lower costs and higher throughput than any other laundry machine on the planet. Whether you operate a hotel, long-term care facility or any other on-premises laundry, UniMac has a washer extractor for you. With a full line of versatile, industrial-strength commercial laundry machines, we have a solution to suit any on-premises laundry needs.
labelMid-Performance Commercial Washer Extractors
With all the durability, efficiency and innovation of high-performance models, UniMac mid-performance washer extractors are designed for facilities that do not require super-high G-Force extraction but still want to take advantage of the industry’s lowest cost of ownership. These industrial washing machine workhorses come ready to deliver reduced costs and optimized throughput to on-premises laundry facilities in industries of all types and sizes.
labelCabinet Hardmount Washer Extractors
Designed to meet the low-volume application needs of small on-premises laundry facilities or larger OPL facilities that want to add versatility to their commercial laundry equipment lineup, UniMac cabinet hardmount washer extractors deliver all the durability and performance you’d expect from the world leader in commercial laundry. Featuring the industrial strength and innovation that UniMac commercial laundry equipment is famous for, these remarkable washer extractors are built to get the job done right. Still high-efficiency. Still high-throughput. Just in a more affordable package.
labelUW Series Hardmount Washer Extractor
Designed for facilities that do not require super-high G-Force extraction, our mid-performance washer-extractors deliver all the benefits of high-performance UW models, but with a maximum 180 – 200 G-Force extraction speed.
labelSoftmount Commercial Washer Extractors
Ideal for second-floor on-premises laundries or other installations where a poured foundation isn’t an option, UniMac® UY model softmount washer-extractors offer the perfect solution. Like all UniMac commercial laundry equipment, these reliable laundry machines are built with unyielding construction to ensure industrial strength. With cutting-edge innovations and green technologies, they’re designed to reduce costs and maximize throughput. These machines can withstand the harsh demands of commercial and on-premises laundry facilities in a variety of industries, from athletics to hospitality. In addition, innovative ECO Technology washing programs and unique product design features greatly reduce water costs, delivering 15% water savings versus older models in the market. Pair them with UniMac tumble dryers that feature industry-leading OPTidry™ Over-dry Prevention Technology, and optimize throughput for your entire laundry.
labelUM202 Series Car Wash Laundry Machines
labelIndustrial Tumble Dryers
UniMac® commercial tumble dryers are in a league of their own in terms of performance and efficiency. These durable commercial laundry machines achieve the perfect balance between drying temperature, airflow pattern and usable cylinder space for optimal drying results while significantly reducing utility and labor costs. To further reduce operating expenses, these industrial laundry machines feature innovations like the revolutionary OPTidry™ Over-dry Prevention Technology. Available in a variety of sizes, UniMac commercial tumble dryers meet the needs of commercial and on-premises laundries of all types and sizes.
labelCommercial Stack Tumble Dryers
If you have more laundry than you have floor space, UniMac stack tumblers are the solution for you. These high-performance dryers deliver unmatched efficiency and minimized costs just like standard tumble dryers, but allow you to add 60 or 90 pounds of rated capacity to your on-premises laundry operation without taking up added square footage.
labelFireman's PPE System
The UniMac® PPE Drying Cabinet offers preset programs ranging from 1.5 to 3 hours to help you greatly reduce drying time versus conventional methods. Simply select one of the five presets and press “Start,” and get your PPE back into service fast. With a dual-sided airflow process, the dryer sends heated air around and inside your turnout gear for thorough drying at maximum speed and efficiency, therefore reducing utility costs. Combine the dryer with a UniMac washer-extractor to help comply with NFPA 1851 guidelines, and gain added peace of mind with a one-year warranty.
- Proper way to care for gear
- Return to service faster
- Improved safety
- Fire or military gear
In the effort to present your customers with a high quality product at the best possible cost, UniMac is proud to provide a line of ironers for your laundry operation. Simple, efficient, and durable is what best describes UniMac engineering designs with these ironers.
There are a number of variations and sizes in ironing equipment, so Altimus encourages you to look at the features and benefits then contact a sales representative for more information.
New! Industry Exclusive! Now you have a partner in the laundry room!
labelSave Water and Energy
- OPTispray Rinsing Technology provides highly effective rinsing that uses less water and decreases overall utility costs
- Nine ECO cycles available to minimize water and energy consumption
- Industry-leading 400 G-Force extraction decreases drying times, thus reducing gas and labor costs
- Automatic water leak detection and slow drain detection identify errors, like a slowly leaking fill valve, before they become bigger issues—helping you save water and sewage costs
- OPTidry prevents over-drying and saves utility, labor and linen replacement costs
- Industry-leading fast cycle times deliver low electricity costs
- OPTispray reduces cycle time by 12 percent
- Slow drain detection monitors drain time to catch issues early and reduce maintenance expenses
- Automatic water leak detection monitors and alerts you to leaks, helping you address errors promptly
- Advanced start feature finishes a wash load before employees arrive to increase productivity
labelWirelessly Monitor Your Laundry
- Manage your entire laundry operation off-site from any Internet-connected computer
- Wireless networking for remote monitoring of multiple machines and locations for optimal efficiency
- Service-related audit data helps manage equipment costs and ensure longevity
- Automatic warning emails alert you in real time to help avoid OPL maintenance costs
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting help you quickly self-diagnose problems
- Automatic OPL maintenance reminders reduce downtime with timely servicing
- Access to data reports for programming and troubleshooting
- Records start time, stop time and idle time between cycles for easy labor monitoring
- Records when OPL operators cut cycles short, helping you monitor quality
- Records when a machine is out of balance, an indicator of poor loading practices that cause wasted labor, chemical and utility costs
- Records highest water temperature reached for each cycle for quality control
labelGain Flexibility and Control
- 41 customizable cycles make it easy to choose the right wash cycles based on linen type
- Programmable water levels allow you to offer the most economical cycles to control water usage
- Temperature-controlled fill, thermal cool-down and soak capability for optimal fabric care
- Eight simple chemical connections with easy programming
- Wet clean capability meets special washing needs
labelEasy to Use
- User-friendly graphic display simplifies training and OPL operations for fewer errors
- UniLinc software offers easy programming of multiple machines at once
- Six customizable languages for multilingual operation and easier training
- Same control for both OPL washers and OPL tumblers streamlines operator use and training
- One-touch operation allows you to simply select a cycle and push start
Sharper Finish Ironers
CMV Sharper Finish builds its reputation by providing customers worldwide with simple and efficient commercial laundry ironers and folders. We specialize in the manufacture of cylinder type ironers used in hotels, hospitals, restaurants, nursing homes, clubs, rental companies, ships, dry cleaners, households, and commercial laundries.
For small laundries. Available with 36 inch, 48 inch, 60 inch ironing surface. Available in gas or electric. (178mm/7 inch diameter cylinder)
For small to medium sized laundries. Available with 56 inch, 66 inch and 82 inch ironing surface. Available in gas, electric or steam. (305 mm/ 12 inch diameter cylinder)
For medium sized laundries (95-150 lbs./hr.). Available with 85 inch, 100 inch, 110 inch, 120 inch, 132 inch, and 136 inch ironing surfaces. Available in gas, electric or steam (305mm/12 inch diameter cylinder)
labelModel 1600 & 2000
For medium to semi large laundries (100-250 lbs./hr). Available with 90 inch, 120 inch, 132 inch, and 136 inch ironing surface. Available in gas, electric or stream. (406mm / 16 inch & 508mm / 20 inch diameter heated cylinder)
labelFinish Master 1600, 2000 & 2400
For larger laundries (240-300 lbs/hr.)Available with 90 inch, 120 inch, 132 inch, and 136 inch ironing surfaces. Available in gas, steam and electric with built in primary folder.
For large laundries (325+ lbs./hr.). Available with 120 inch, 132 inch, and 136 inch ironing surfaces. Available in gas or steam. (610 mm/24 inch diameter cylinder)
labelModel 3000 & 3600
For large laundries (400 to 500 lbs./hr.). Available with 120 inch, 132 inch, and 136 inch ironing surfaces. (914 mm/36 inch diameter cylinder)